All of my posts are listed with the newest posts first. I have them like that because if I need to update one, it makes it easy for me to find, and not only that, it helps you to know what my current posts are and when they were posted. I always try to keep things in order; I guess it is because of my O.C.D. I have always liked keeping things in order no matter what it is. This always gives you all the choice to click on an article that interests you.
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day. God bless, stay safe, and thank you for following me on my journey with Food for the Soul.
On the day, and before the day we were born God knew us. He knew what we would do, who we would become, and where we would go in our life. The thing is, we didn’t know. To be honest about it, we still don’t know. We have to go to God in prayer and ask Him to show us what we should do to bring Him glory. When He answers us, we must be obedient to what He tells us. We must do it wholeheartedly unto Him.
Sometimes we may waver because we feel like we cannot do it, but He gives us the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to do whatever He has given us to do. For instance, whenever H called me into the ministry I was afraid. I cried because I was happy, then I cried because I was afraid of messing up and failing at what He had called me to do. It took me a while to let it sink in, but I realized that if I couldn’t do it, He never would have given it to me to do. I have been in ministry for six years now, and every time I get ready to write the message He gives me to write about I have to pray about it. I have to ask Him to give me the words. I never know what I am going to write about. I guess that is why sometimes I cannot write anything. We all have our struggles when we are doing what God has called us to do.
This is why we must seek God in everything we are trying to do, or want to do. He knows that our life is a journey. He knows that we will always need Him in everything we do, no matter what. I am so glad we do not have to do life alone. I am so glad that He is always with us. Life would be a drag if He were not with us. Don’t you think so? Well, my sisters and brothers in Christ, Jesus loves us all. Never forget that. God bless you all, stay safe. Thank you all for riding along with me on Food for the Soul.
- 40+ April Quotes for Motivation and Inspiration40+ April Quotes for Motivation and Inspiration Welcome to the month of beauty! I love the month of April. It brings wonderful weather in India, everything seems so lively and free, and it also happens to be my birthday month! The name itself has a jovial and innocent ring to it. For people in the… Continue Reading →
- This is How My Site Did Last Year🌮🥗
- Parallel Bible: The Creation: Genesis Chapter 1.Toggle navigation Bible Concordances ▼ Interlinear Readings Popular More ▼ Genesis 1 ALL The Creation NASB change BBE change KJV change 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 1 At the first God made the heaven and the earth. 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2… Continue Reading →
- Popular Bible Verses: Knowing JesusToggle navigation Bible Concordances ▼ Interlinear Readings Popular More ▼ Bible Popular Most popular Bible Verses Bible Rank: 1 Verse Concepts John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 2 Verse Concepts Romans 3:23 for all have sinned… Continue Reading →
- Bible Readings: Knowing JesusToggle navigation Bible Concordances ▼ Interlinear Readings Popular More ▼ Bible Readings 4094 Bible Verse Topics BIBLE VERSES ABOUT … A Barren Fig Tree Cursed A Basket Of Ripe Fruit A Blessing And A Curse A Blind Man Healed At Bethsaida A Blind Man Healed At Jericho A Boil On The Skin A Book Of… Continue Reading →