WHAT A WONDERFUL, AND EXCITING DAY!
Today has been so wonderfully exciting! I cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings. I am not taking from tomorrow, but I just want to be just as happy and filled with joy. I want the sun to shine, but not be so hot. Living my dream is wonderful. It seems like I am dreaming. I know it is reality. The thought of finally becoming what I have always wanted to be is mind boggling; it is as if everything happened over night. I went to sleep an ordinary person and woke up a published author. How great is that! This is the best feeling I have ever had happen to me since I got saved, married, and had my children. I am somebody special in my family now. God has really opened up my eyes to new things that I never thought I would never experience in my life. God is good all of the time, and all of the time God is good! L.A. c.2022
- Bible Hour! Created by S. Sterns
- Coming Soon To Food for the Soul: Bible Studies For EveryOne👍🏽😇
- Coming Soon To Podcast: Food for the Soul by Shaunelius Sterns-Diva’s Inspirational Poetry.
- Creation: Genesis 1:1- In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- Enjoying Everyday Given
- Food for the Soul Podcast
- Food for the Soul Podcast Platforms Where You can Listen to My Shows
- Food In Biblical Times, and Was it Healthy?
- Free To Fly
- In the Valley of Why?
- Inspirational Information and Quotes!
- Inspirations For Life Quotes
- Meditation and Affirmations
- My Blog Thoughts and Milestones
- My Favorite Music
- My Life: From the Back Burner by LA’BREA AQUARIA
- Portfolio Learning Projects Through Free Courses Online Called: Alison Courses. I will also be adding pictures here as well.
- Prayer Gallery Created by Shaunelius L. Sterns
- Remembering My Brother and Grandmother
- Spiritual Quotes: Morning Inspirations
- WAYS TO BE ACTIVE
- What is Real Love?
- What’s Up?
- Writing Again
- Food for the Soul
To check out pins on Pinterest, click on the link above. Happy pinning!
Today has been a good day! I am catching up on a few things that needed to be done. My second book is coming along fine, but I have had a hard time working on it though. I guess once I get everything squared away, I will feel more comfortable to write. Right now, it is as if a cloud is hanging over my head because things are not going the way I expected it to go with my first book. I know it takes time to become known, but I am doing everything I can to put it out there. Hopefully when I get to have my party for it, and my birthday, it will be a success then. I just pray God will soon bless it. I put my heart and soul in my book, and I cannot understand why it is not doing what it should be doing, and that is selling! I am kind of sad that it isn't right now. I thought they would help me promote it and sell it, or at least buy it; how hard can that be? I at least thought my family would be the first ones to buy copies of it. I have posted it on all of the social media platforms that I use. Maybe I need to do a podcast recording and send it all around the world, or a You Tube Video to promote it. I thought I was going to get to travel and promote it like other authors do who write books, but I guess that was killed by the big hater acting like a baby. I really so feel like I have been prayed against by those who I thought were for me. Only God knows the truth behind this slowness of sales. I can only do what I can. After I have my website built for my book, it will become very known around the world. Well, until then, I am going to keep on posting and sharing it the best way I can. I will stay positive and think good thoughts. Deuces! https://www.amazon.com/author/labrea47aquaria Check out my author page at the link above to get to know a bit about me, and why I wrote my story and shared it with the world. Thanks for stopping by.
I will remain positive through all of these trials and tribulations. I know that there only to make me stronger than I have ever been. More of my blessings are on the way. I am blessed and highly favoured of the LORD my GOD! No weapons formed against me shall prosper! Amen!